Welcome to Lenox Crew
Next Important Event – Banff Film Festival Fundraiser, Feb. 17 & 18.
Click here for details from previous years. Booster Meeting to discuss in detail is scheduled for Jan. 25, 6:30 p.m. in the Lenox Memorial library. Or click the link to ‘The Banff’ under FUNDRAISERS tab above. Scroll to the bottom of ‘The Banff’ page to link to the food and volunteer sign-up sheets.
Announcements (information from Fall 2016)
Please review if interested for 2017. Visit the Regattas drop down menu or with this link: Regattas for 2016 dates. Click the link on the specific race for more details, food sign up and maps to the regatta location for parents.
- All athletes need to participate in an annual Impact Test which forms a baseline assessment of record in the event of a concussion. To perform the assessment, Joan Schultz will be at LMMHS for Lenox students on Monday Aug, 22 from 8-10a.m. and then 4-6p.m. Monument Mtn. students, you will have to see your Athletic Director.
- All guardians of rowers must complete the free online concussions course before the start of the season. Please bring a copy of the completion certificate to Coach Schultz. There is no charge for the course. You must get certified once a year.
- Announcing parent/coaches/athletes’ meeting on Tuesday August 30th at LMMHS in the Duffin Theater at 6:30 p.m. Crew is a recognized fall sport so all must attend this meeting and bring along the $50.00 activity fee. We will go over all information about fall crew and regatta dates at that time.
- Before theParent/Coach/Athlete meeting, preregister with Family ID on this website here
- Season starts Thursday Sept 1 at Stockbridge Public Boat Launch to unload the trailer (on Route 183, south of Berkshire Country Day School).
- Friday Sept. 2nd – Swim Test – bring a towel and dry change of clothes for after the test. Meet at Kripalu Beach, access road is across from Berkshire Country Day school driveway. Find map at the bottom of the Regattas page here.
- Tuesday Sept 6th – 1st practice on the water
- We now have a page outlining what Boosters do and leadership roles. Learn more when you click here.
- US Rowing and Regatta Central Rowing Registration information can be found here
- On the right side of this page is a sign up box for our email list. Enter your email address and hit “Sign Up” to join the list. You will receive a confirmation email with a link you must click to activate your email on our list. Email is our primary source of communication so please make sure to sign up and activate your address.
- We need a volunteer to take over Flocking for the team.
- If you have questions you can contact:
- If you have pictures you’d like to share on the website please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org