Lenox Crew Spring Race Schedule 2013Lenox Crew has two seasons of competition and training, fall & spring. We are currently in the spring season and could have four races to compete in.
Spring competition is different from the fall because spring races are sprints. Sprints are shorter distances that are more about speed then endurance, although enduring is still a key. The spring events are not as long as the all day events of the fall regattas. Some of these races will actually take place after school requiring an early release.
All athletes must register with US Rowing once per season at:
Under "Athletes" enter the Club Code: TKKM6
- You can then choose to search for your rower by last name and birthday.
- If your rower is in the system you can select their record and update any missing fields and check the checkbox that says you agree to the terms.
- If your rower is not listed click the "Not Listed?" link and that will take you to a form where you can sign your rower up and agree to the terms.
Athletes must also register at Ronin Racing. To Register go to http://www.signyourwaiver.com/athletesparents.html
- Click the "Sign a Waiver" Button.
- Select Either Junior Male or Female
- On the first page enter your rowers information
- On second page select "Lenox High Crew" from the drop down, Enter Joan's email of "email@example.com", and enter a coaches name of "Joan Schultz"
(For correspondence please use her school email address of: "firstname.lastname@example.org")
- On third page enter parent/guardian info
- On final page read and agree to registration terms
- you are done.
Below is a breakdown of our spring regatta schedule. This information is preliminary and as more information becomes available it will be posted.
|Date||School||Location||Leave||Bus / Car Pool|
|Sat 4/20||Holyoke||Holyoke||7:15||Car Pool|
|Sun 5/5||Saratoga Regatta
|Wed 5/22||Lower Boat Regatta||So. Kent CT.||TBA||Bus|
|Sun 6/2||Holyoke||Holyoke||7am||Car Pool|
|TBA||End of Season Cookout||The Bowl Boat Ramp||5pm||-|